What is natural health?
Natural or complementary health and alternative medicine (CAM) aims to improve the health and eradicate the disease in all people of all ages. It is the art, science, and practice of diagnosing, diagnosing, and treating natural remedies and medicines and preventing disease.
It can authorize the individual to be responsible for his or her own health and healing by using prevention through simple and often inexpensive natural means. This can be by choosing natural whole foods, nutritional supplements, exercise, stress management techniques, natural therapies, or medications. Many natural medicines can be used in conjunction with conventional medicine. A natural approach to health care can empower the individual to move from the patient to healing alone through education about improving lifestyle changes and personal care to promote well-being.
Why is natural health becoming so popular:
- Growing disillusionment with drugs and conventional medicine
- Growing concerns about the practices of large pharmaceutical companies and their research methods
- The desire for naturally occurring medicines that do not contain toxic or synthesized chemicals
- People want to work with their bodies to allow the innate ability to heal the body
- Natural health looks at the whole person and not just an especial sickness
- Seek to identify a possible fundamental
- cause for the symptoms you have experienced
- Encourages the promotion of continued sustainable health and disease preventionNatural medicines work well in combination with other forms of medicine
- Patients gain self-empowerment, self-care practices to take care of their own health
- Patients receive quality time with a healthcare professional
Natural health is a system of self-care in natural medicine that allows health and well-being to be restored by working with the energy of the unclean body. Uses a form of healing that examines the whole person, mind, body, and emotions and balances balance and harmony with life. Physicians and naturalists may specialize in one modality or use a variety of treatments.
If we follow some basic principles of natural health care, then natural health can be maintained. These basic principles of natural health care or body mind spirit natural health care are not difficult or difficult, but they require a strong will. These simple principles of natural health care should be adopted before losing our healthy state of health. If we can not now follow these general principles of natural health care, then in the future it will not be possible, especially when a serious illness strikes us.
Our modern lifestyle is today the biggest enemy of our health and welfare. Today, we have developed a social structure that is unhealthy not only for society but also for the health of our body and mind. The three general principles of natural health care are given below, which are rarely adopted in today’s modern life. These 3 simple-looking natural health care principles are really very powerful and can be responsible for many health problems we do not know about.
1. Creating a natural sleep pattern for health care and welfare: According to the laws of nature, gold can have many positive effects on our health and welfare. The clock of our body system (or microprocessor) has been naturally configured in nature clock i.e. at night our body goes to rest or sleep and after the day our body is configured to work automatically goes. Today our unhealthy lifestyles work artificially reconciling this natural clock within the body. The problem of not sleeping in our natural habits is largely responsible for the severity of sleep or sleep disorder.
2. Avoid Un-Natural and Unhealthy Eating Patterns for Health and Wellness: Over time our diet has changed. I will not discuss the quality of bad nutrition and poor and unhealthy food which we eat today, in this article. Today we eat a natural urge to eat or without appetite, we eat because we eat or eat it or because we want to provide some nutrition/fuel to our body. Even though the quality of food we eat is the best and the systematic, but in modern lifestyle, our body is not needed as it used to be before. Too much food today is not to be healthy, but it is precisely the opposite of health and welfare.
Today, we fill our body (body system) with fuel (food/food) at that time when it does not demand and the fuel that we provide to our body, the right fuel for its health and welfare Is not there. It’s like feeding a petrol engine with coal. Thank God, that our body is not an ordinary person but an amazing machine created by nature.
3. Unnatural super-conservation and more comfort maintain the natural health care system at Bay: Today we protect nature, not only natural but also social and social activities. We take the level of comfort from natural to the natural level of the United Nations, the comfort we enjoy today is really uncomfortable for our bodywork. Our protection has decreased due to this healthy look and greater security than a good feeling.
Natural body system We are forcing our body to work naturally in dual-mode sometimes, when we go out of our super-security cover and naturally in the United Nations when we are in our super-protected comfort zone Live It may look lighter but it has serious consequences on the natural health care system within our body. Today our body wants to relinquish dependence on its natural resistance force and seek modern medical help, which not only gives proper treatment to our body but actually makes the soul responsible for this protected protection.
These were three basic principles of natural health care, that I have discussed here to show how we willingly compromised the simple principles of natural health care to the complex lifestyle of natural health and welfare risk.
Refrence Link United Nations Health